Privacy and Security
Your data belongs to you. Period.
We take user privacy seriously, and do everything within reason to protect our users’ data.
- All traffic is encrypted between the user and the production infrastructure
- Database access occurs over encrypted, firewalled connections only allowed from our production environment
- The database is encrypted at rest
- No user created data is accessible to any employees
- No user created data is ever sent to third party services, outside of our infrastructure providers
- No user created data is ever logged by any of our systems
- User created data is available to our application code to perform validation, parse structured data, etc. on behalf of the user
- Internal policy, process, and systems work to ensure your data remains private and secure
- We keep full internal audit logs of user actions (but no user created data!)